TITAN Telescoping Flagpole Kit
- Titan Telescoping Flagpole
- Usually Ships Within 1-2 days. Order Now!
This premium outdoor flagpole kit includes: Telescoping flagpole (aluminum), hardware for 2 flags, a premium nylon American Flag with sewn stars, 3 inch gold topper and plastic ground sleeve.
FOR A LIMITED TIME
- TITAN TELESCOPING FLAG POLE KIT – This premium outdoor flagpole kit includes: Telescoping flagpole (aluminum), hardware for 2 flags, a premium nylon American Flag with sewn stars, 3 inch gold topper and plastic ground sleeve.
- AMERICAN MADE – The heavy duty telescoping pole is made with industrial strength, aircraft grade 12 gauge aluminum. It is rated for winds up to 95mph. It's a dual flag flagpole, so you can proudly fly 2 flags at once
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL – The included Swivel Clips allow the flags to fly 360 degrees around the pole. This prevents the flags from wrapping and tangling around the telescopic flag pole
- EASY TO EXTEND AND RETRACT – Our patented interlocking sleeve mechanism makes it easy to extend and retract the aluminum telescoping pole. This lets your lower, raise, and change out your flags in a few simple steps.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICS – Each Titan Flag Pole kit comes with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty and detailed installation instructions.
Don't forget to add a Titan Solar Powered light to the top of your flagpole.
* We Strive to Ship Your Titan Flagpole Kit Within 2 Days Of Your Order!
15' & 20' LT Specs
- Includes 3’x5′ nylon US flag
- Base is 2.5″
- 14 gauge wall thickness
- 3 sections (2 joints)
- Wind rating of 75 mph
- Installed heights are 15′ & 18.5′
- Packages are 88″x5″x5″
- 15′ kit weighs 15 lbs.
- 20′ kit weighs 21 lbs
20' & 25' Specs
- Includes 4’x6′ nylon US flag
- Base is 3.0″
- 12 gauge wall thickness
- 4 sections (3 joints)
- Wind rating of 95 mph
- Installed heights are 20′ & 25′
- Packages are 96″x5″x5″
- 20’LT kit weighs 17 lbs.
- 25′ kit weighs 23 lbs.
- Gold ball topper is shipped separately
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do You Mount It in the Ground?
It’s super easy! Installation typically takes approximately an hour. The Titan Telescoping Flagpole Kit includes the ground sleeve needed for installation. The ground sleeve is made of ABS plastic, which holds up to whether elements much better than PVC pipe. To install, you simply dig a fence post size hole that is 28” deep x 14” in diameter. You’ll need about 240 lbs of concrete and a small amount of pea gravel (4” at the base of the hole). Detailed installation instructions (with pictures) are included in the Kit.
2. What Kind of Winds will it Stand Up To?
Our 20’ & 25’ heavy duty poles are good in winds up to 95 mph (with up to two flags not larger than 4’x6’ attached). Our lighter duty 15’ & 20’LT poles are good in winds up to 75 mph (with up to two flags not larger than 3’x5’ attached).
3. What is Included in the Titan Telescoping Flagpole Kit?
Except for the concrete, the Kit comes with everything you need to get your pole installed and operational. It comes with one Titan Telescoping Flagpole (assembled), a Premium Nylon US Flag with sewn stars and reinforced box stitching at the fly end (4’x6’ for 20’ & 25’; 3’x5’ for 15’ & 20’LT), the Gold Ball Ornament, and the Ground Sleeve necessary for installation. In addition, every Titan Telescoping Flagpole is pre-equipped to fly up to two flags.
4. What is the Difference Between the 20’ and the 20’LT Flagpoles?
20’ – Installed height is 20’. It is rated for 95 mph winds. The base is 3.0” in diameter, with a 12- gauge wall thickness. It is a 4-section pole (3 joints). The pole comes with a premium 4’x6’ Nylon US Flag. 20’LT - Installed height is 18.5’. It is rated for 75 mph winds. The base is 2.5” in diameter, with a 14- gauge wall thickness. It is a 3-section pole (2 joints). The pole comes with a premium 3’x5’ Nylon US Flag. The LT is an abbreviation for light duty.
5. What are Some Other Features & Benefits of the Titan Telescoping Flagpole Kit?
Tubes – The anodized aluminum tubes will not rust, nor will they scratch or chip like a painted or powder coated pole. The base section of the 20’ & 25’ poles are 3” in diameter and have a 12-gauge wall thickness. The base section of the 15’ and 20’LT poles are 2.5” in diameter and have a 14-gauge wall thickness. Swivel Rings – All of our flagpoles are equipped to fly two (2) flags. The flags attach to a spring clip which is attached to a Swivel Ring system. This allows the flags to rotate 360° around the pole to help prevent wrapping. Lexan Plastic – The internal interlocking sleeve mechanism, together with the swivel rings are a Lexan plastic material. Lexan is a polycarbonate resin thermoplastic. In layman’s terms, it is extremely strong, and can withstand extreme temperature variations. Half-Staff – To fly your flag at half-staff, simply move the flag from the top position to the lower position on your flagpole. Extend the pole to its full height. You’ll be at a perfect half-staff position. Mobility – With our installation process, only the ground sleeve that comes with the pole is permanently installed in the ground. Accordingly, you have the flexibility to take your pole with you should you ever move. Moreover, you can take the pole with you for outings such as a camping trip or tailgate party. Mounts are available for those purposes. Finally, if you know extreme weather is on the way, you can remove the pole from the ground sleeve and store it in a safe spot until the weather passes.
6. What Makes the Titan Telescoping Flagpole Kit better than any other telescoping flagpole available on the market?
Our biggest differentiator is the patented internal interlocking sleeve mechanism that we use to raise, lower, and lock the pole into place. This interlocking sleeve mechanism makes it very easy to raise and lower each section, while providing outstanding stability at each joint once it is locked into place. Most others use either a “screw-in” or a “push button” system at each joint. Those systems tend to be less reliable over time, as they are more likely to succumb to windy conditions, or they simply become faulty through normal wear and tear.
7. Why Buy a Telescoping Flagpole Rather than a “Solid” Flagpole?
The single biggest reason is that you never have to worry about getting to the top of the pole again. The top retracts down to you. All the headaches associated with replacing the rope, fixing the pulley, or adding an ornament to the top of the flagpole are eliminated with a telescoping flagpole. There are also many other factors that favor the telescoping flagpole such as price, ease of use, and mobility.
8. What's the warranty on the Titan Telescoping Flagpole?
Your Titan Telescoping Flagpole is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life to the original owner when it is employed in its intended use as a flagpole, and provided the number and size of flags does not exceed the maximum specifications as provided in the warranty.
The parts covered under your warranty are any damaged base cap, post fasteners, and lexan parts. No other parts or components of the the Titan Telescoping Flagpole are covered under your warranty. You will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with delivering parts under warranty, and for all labor charges incurred on connection with any repair of the Titan Telescoping Flagpole.
Any damage or defect caused by negligence, use other than as a flagpole, accident, improper installation, or acts of God are excluded from the warranty granted herein. There are no other warranties implied or expressed which extend beyond these warranties. Keep your original receipt for verification of your Titan Telescoping Flagpole purchase.
Maximum Flag Specifications
- Titan 15' & 20' LT - One (1) 3' x 5' Flag
- Titan 20' & 25' - Two (2) Flags not larger than 4' x 6'